100% full

I am a private investigator in the Atlanta area, and boy even I got taken. I bought a ½ page ad from this company . the website was www.theclubmag.com then I found out that this company has changed it's name like 10 times already, reaching the green, the country club guide, club advertising , Print right publishing, Mills Media Group, Inc. www.reachingthegreen.com , www.clubadvertising.co Wow they should not have messed with me , with my CIA background. Then I called all the clubs , and they said they do not know this company, and they do not deal with advertising companies because they are private clubs, and the ones that are public just through them away.

I was able to find the owners name Christopher Jason mills AKA Chris Mills AKA Christopher J. Mills. And his S. S. number 594-52-5296. And the fact that he does not live in south Florida, but he lives In Nicaragua, were he operates this fraudulent company. Chris I do have some old CIA contacts ,maybe we will meet soon. I’ll Be contact Interpol. Looking forward to getting even. The websites are all the same design and images but with different web addresses. Please be aware this was money I could have spent on real advertising. I am mad because I should have known better. Signed pissed off P.I.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with The Club Mag?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more