100% full

I am a private investigator in the Atlanta area, and boy even I got taken. I bought a ½ page ad from this company . the website was www.theclubmag.com then I found out that this company has changed it's name like 10 times already, reaching the green, the country club guide, club advertising , Print right publishing, Mills Media Group, Inc. www.reachingthegreen.com , www.clubadvertising.co Wow they should not have messed with me , with my CIA background. Then I called all the clubs , and they said they do not know this company, and they do not deal with advertising companies because they are private clubs, and the ones that are public just through them away.

I was able to find the owners name Christopher Jason mills AKA Chris Mills AKA Christopher J. Mills. And his S. S. number 594-52-5296. And the fact that he does not live in south Florida, but he lives In Nicaragua, were he operates this fraudulent company. Chris I do have some old CIA contacts ,maybe we will meet soon. I’ll Be contact Interpol. Looking forward to getting even. The websites are all the same design and images but with different web addresses. Please be aware this was money I could have spent on real advertising. I am mad because I should have known better. Signed pissed off P.I.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with The Club Mag?

Comments